HOW TO CLIMB OUT OF SILVER
HOW TO CLIMB OUT OF SILVER FAQ
It doesn’t matter what role you choose to climb out of silver, all that matters is two things about the role you choose.
1. You enjoy the role that you’re playing to climb out of silver.
2. You are good at the role you’re playing to climb out of silver.
Similar to the previous question, you should not over-focus on what specific champion you should play to climb out of silver. Any champion can get you out of silver, all you have to do is enjoy playing them and be good at playing them.
What defines being “good enough” as a champion to climb out of silver?
Well, put simply, if you have a champion with at least a 53%+ winrate with at least 30 games played on them, you will be able to use that champion to climb out of silver.
If you don’t have any champions that have a 53%+ winrate, you should take a step back from ranked and practice your champions until you find ones that you have success on.
how to climb out of SILVER:
step-by-step video guide
Climbing out of Silver hard work. A lot players don’t make it.
To go from the top 60% of players in your region to the top 20-30% (Gold) is tough work.
If you’re not ready to change the way you play, improve and perform in League of Legends, you won’t climb out of Silver.
If you are still blaming your bad team-mates for why you’re silver, you’re not ready to climb out of silver.
If you aren’t willing to do what the 1% of players do differently to the other 99%, you won’t climb out of gold.
If you want real, practical advice that you can follow step by step to climb to Silver, I’d suggest watching this video below.
If you want to become my student and climb out of Silver using my step-by-step methodology that’s helped over 500 summoners reach their ranked goal, click HERE to learn more.
Sign Up For A Profile Review Below!
Unsure If You Need a
League of Legends Coach?
Are you sick of bad teammates? Feel like your’re stuck in elo-hell? Not sure why you aren’t climbing anymore?
Let me be your lol coach with my League of Legends Profile Review. Climb to the solo queue rank you deserve to be at in League of Legends and master your true potential with lolcoach.academy.
From CS/min, KDA to win-rates, my League of Legends Profile Review is the next step for summoners who are serious about climbing need to take.
So, what are you waiting for?